What is a pre-order?
- If the item you would like to purchase is marked "Pre-Order" it means that the item is NOT in-stock at our warehouse. We are waiting for the item to arrive from the manufacturer.
Why should I pre-order now?
- Our systems automatically fill orders on a FIRST-ORDER, FIRST-SHIPPED basis.
- If you ordered the item when it was first posted on our website, you are FAR more likely to receive it than if you order this item today.
- If you wait until a later date to order the item, you might never actually get it because the item may NEVER come back in-stock.
When will my pre-order ship?
- Each pre-order item has an estimated ship month.
- When the item says "Ships in" this means that we should receive the item sometime in that month.
- Please keep in mind that all of our shipments are allocated directly from the manufacturer. This means that the manufacturer determines when the shipment is shipped to us.
- Once the item is received at our warehouse, we then start to fulfill our pre-orders.
- Orders are processed on a FIRST-ORDER, FIRST-SHIPPED basis.
- All pre-orders are subject to availability from the manufacturer and can be cancelled by the manufacturer at anytime.
Do I need to pay now?
- Yes, you will need to pay for the pre-order item(s) up front.
- Paypal capture the funds at the time of sale, even if the item(s) will not be in our warehouse for 3-6 months.
Can I cancel or return my pre-order?
- All pre-order item(s) are non-refundable once the orders is placed through our website.
- However, if the manufacturer is not able to fulfill the order that we placed, you will receive a full refund of your purchase price.
- If you order In-Stock item(s) along with Pre-Order item(s) on the same order, we will ship all items together once the last Pre-Order item(s) becomes available.
- If you would like the In-Stock item(s) to ship immediately, we ask you to do separate transactions.
Shipping:All orders are shipped on a first to order first to ship basis. Our automated shipping system automatically releases orders in the order they were placed to be shipped. Most orders ship within 1-3 business days by FedEx within the lower 48 states and by USPS for all other locations. Please add this order processing time to the length of transit for an estimated day of arrival. We try to keep all items in stock, but occasionally, we do run out of stock in certain items. If this is the case, we will immediately ship any items that are in stock, and ship all back ordered items as soon as they arrive at our warehouse. Items of the collectible nature are frequently shipped by the manufacturer in waves when first released. We encourage you to pre-order as early as possible to insure your earliest shipping date. CURRENT or SHIPPING NOW on the website relates to the fact that the manufacturer is currently shipping the product.
Shipping Charges for items shipped outside the US:Items shipped outside of the US will be charged the delivered price on our website plus the exact shipping cost of the carrier used for shipping.
International Shipments:All orders will be shipped by FedEx. International orders are charged for Shipping and Insurance by the costs added to your purchase. Customs and Duty Charges are the responsibility of the client. All Customs forms are filled out 100% accurate, WE DO NOT DO "Gift" SHIPMENTS. Our system does not provide tracking numbers for USPS shipments, due to the high volume of International orders we are unable to provide these numbers at the time of delivery. Items RETURNED to us can be reshipped for the current cost of shipping the item again, or a refund may be given for the items minus a 25% restocking fee, the original cost of shipping the item AND any additional charges paid by A and J Toys, LLC from the shipper for the return of the product (provided the items are in a state that they maybe resold).
Shipping Charges for items shipped in the US:All items will be shipped by FedEx GROUND. We will need a street address for all orders. Your orders will be accessed the shipping charges at completion of your order. If you include a pre-order item with in stock items, the order will be held until it can be filled. We try to keep shipping costs as low as possible.
Back Orders:Due to the Collectors' Limited Edition and "Hot" periods for collectibles, it is possible for an item to become backordered with out notice. We will ship these orders as soon as they become available to us from the manufacturer.
Cancellations:We understand that things happen in life and there are times when you may need to change your order. Cancellations are accepted as long as the item has not already been shipped. A 10% cancellation fee will apply to all orders that have already been charged to your credit card as at this time the product has been committed to you and unavailable for sale to others. Allocated Items such as Pixar Cars will be assessed a 25% Restocking fee due to the extreme allocations from the manufacturer.
Factory Sealed Inner Cases and Master Cases:In order to guarantee collectors the highest probability on getting a limited item or "hard to find item" in factory sealed cases are shipped with an additional outside "plain box" from A and J Toys, LLC. Boxes with this seal broken are non-returnable for any reason. If your box arrives with the seal broken, please refuse the shipment and call us. A replacement will be shipped upon the packages return to us by the carrier. Because these boxes are shipped sealed by the manufacturer we can not offer any guarantee of contents or assortment.
Manufacturer Sellout / Cancellations:On very rare occasions a manufacturer will sell out of a product with out giving us any prior notice, on these occasions we regret that order may not be able to be filled. Product cancelled for production by the manufacturer will result in cancellation of all pre-orders. Any item that requires a MAJOR redesign or adjustment by the manufacturer will result in all pre-orders cancelled and notification in our e-mail update on how to re-order the changed item.
Payment:We gladly accept Visa or MasterCard all orders.
Pre-Ordered Items:PLEASE SEE OUR PRE-ORDER SECTION ABOVE. We strongly suggest you pre-order all items. Due to the nature of Collector/Limited Editions and availability of "hot" items from the manufacturers, pre-orders are your best opportunity to insure you get the products you want at their first release. Release dates and product descriptions are released by the manufacturer prior to manufacturing and are subject to change without notice.
Returning Products:For all returns please call or email us prior to shipping your product back so we can help expedite the process upon our receiving your package. Returns may not be accepted if we are not expecting an item. When returning an item, please include a copy of your original invoice and a note explaining your return. All returns should be sent insured with a signature required as we can not be responsible for the item until it is received by us. ANY FACTORY SEALED CASE CAN NOT BE RETURNED ONCE IT HAS BEEN OPENED.
Send Returns To:A and J Toys, LLC
13600 NW 72nd Street
Kansas City MO 64152